The name NEKKO comes from the Japanese word for “root” (根).
- Amplify brand awareness within the hair care category
- Drive high conversion rates and ROI on the website
- Foster relationships with both new and returning customers
- Leverage Performance Max and Search ads to educate customers about scalp care products
- Seamlessly showcase products on Google by connecting the Shopify store to Google Merchant Center
- Collect and display customer reviews using the Yotpo platform and Google Shopping syndication
- 395% Return on Investment (ROI) for Google Ads
- 89% increase in orders and 56% increase in sales
- 4.65 star rating across all products ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
At Nekko, our mission is to formulate scalp care products that deeply clean and treat your scalp to give you strong, healthy hair.
Based in Los Angeles, CA, Nekko is a scalp and hair care brand that prioritizes root care. Their commitment to sustainability, quality control, and plant-derived ingredients ensures products that deeply cleanse, treat, and nourish the scalp, promoting optimal hair health.
By utilizing Google Ads, Nekko significantly enhanced its online presence and achieved remarkable results. With the ability to precisely target customers based on their interests and purchase intent, Nekko experienced a surge in leads and revenue, solidifying its position in the hair care market.
Want to learn more about whether Google Ads is right for your business or how I can help run effective digital ads for your business? Click here to connect!
Have you ever run a digital ad campaign and felt like you have no idea where your ad budget went? I get it. It’s frustrating to put time, effort, and money behind your ad campaign, only to feel like you aren’t seeing the ROI. But there’s one significant way to see the...
Did you know that 72% of customers who do a local search visit a business within five miles of their current location? That’s a huge amount of people using Google to look for a business like yours. But how do you bring them through your doors? Google Ads. I’ll be...
Optimizing PPC — or pay-per-click — advertising is a cost-effective way to market your business. You may not know PPC ads by name, but you certainly know them in practice. They appear alongside your search results on Google or your social media platform feeds. Here’s...